This year's keynote speakers are the following:
- Professor El Thalassinos, Chair Jean Monnet, University of Piraeus, Greece
"The European Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Role of Credit Swaps"
- Professor Ramona Rupeika-Apoga, University of Latvia, Latvia
"Innovative Financing of SMEs"
- Professor Vlady Dumitrache, DESMARA University Brasov, Romania
Title to be announced.
- Professor Natalia Vovchenko, Vice Rector Rostov State University of Economics, Russia
"Green Economy and Economic Growth: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities for the EU"
- Professor Agnieszka Brelik, West Pomeranian University of Szczecin, Poland
"Title to be announced."