Welcome to DIGITAL ICABE 2020
The International Conference on Applied Business and Economics (ICABE 2020) is taking place in Szczecin Poland from October 8th to 9th 2020. It is organized by the:
- International Strategic Management Association (ISMA), Greece
- University of Szczecin, Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management; Institute of Economics and Finance; Institute of Management, Poland
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Faculty of Psychology, Poland
- Malama – Institute for Psychological Applications, Greece
- Kostrzyn – Słubice Special Economic – Poland
In cooperation with:
- University of Piraeus, Greece
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Economics, Greece
- International Hellenic University, Faculty of Business, Kavala Campus, Greece
- University of Malta, Department of Insurance, Malta
- University of A Coruna, Department of Economics and Business, Spain
- Rostov State University of Economics, Department of Economics and Finance, Russia
- University of Latvia, Department of Business, Economics and Finance, Latvia
- University of Loyola, Department of Business Administration, USA
- William Paterson University of New Jersey, Department of Finance, USA
ICABE celebrates its 16th anniversary this year and it is very thankful to its participants, partners, supporters and the cooperating international journals since the 1st edition of the conference.
The main goal of ICABE 2020 is to provide an opportunity to academics and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise in their field and beyond. An additional goal of ICABE is to combine interests and scientific research related to business-economics to interact with members within and outside their own disciplines and to bring people closer for the benefit of the scientific community worldwide.
ICABE 2020 main theme is the following:
European Economy: Trends and Prospects within the Framework of the Crisis
Special sessions for graduate students (M.Sc., and Ph.D., candidates) have been scheduled with 3 of the best papers selected by the Scientific Committee of the Conference to be published for FREE in one of the international journals participating in the conference according to the publishing requirements of each journal.
Papers presented in ICABE 2020 are eligible for publication in one of the following journals participating in the conference according to publishing requirements. Selected papers related to the main theme of the conference will be evaluated for the collective volume dedicated to ICABE 2020. It is in conference’s intention most of the articles presented to be published in journals indexed in Scopus, Web of Sciences, Cabell and other well-known data bases.
All articles submitted online and presented in the conference will be published as an extended abstract (detailed template to follow) in the volume of proceedings to be indexed in a main data base.
Presented articles will be further evaluated by the Scientific Committee of ICABE 2020 for publication in one of the journals supporting the conference based on each journal’s publication requirements.
Selected articles on the main theme of the conference may have the option to be included in a collective volume published by a major publishing house dedicated to ICABE 2020.
- Central European Economic Journal
- Collective Volume (Emerald or Springer or Elsevier)
- Economic Annals Faculty of Economics at the University of Belgrade,
- Equilibrium: Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy
- European Research Studies Journal
- Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia
- International Business and Accounting Research Journal
- International Journal of Economics and Business Administration
- International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research
- International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management
- Journal of Applied Economic Sciences
- Journal of Economic Asymmetries
- Oeconomia Copernicana
- Scientific Annals of Economics and Business
- SPOUDAI – Journal of Economics and Business
- The International Journal of Finance
- Volume of Proceedings
- The Polish Statistician
Calendar of Important Dates
|February 1, 2020||First day to register using the online platform and submit abstracts for evaluation https://conference.icabe.gr/|
|September 23, 2020||Last day for submitting the final articles to the Conference organizers in order to be included in the proceedings and/or the final paper for evaluation in order to be included in the collective volume dedicated to the conference.|
|September 25, 2020||Last day for notifying paper submitters on the acceptance or rejection of their paper for presentation.|
|September 26, 2020||Last day for paper presenters to register. Presenters must register by this date or lose their conference program slot. Late registration ends.|
|October 8, 2020||ICABE begins with 3 different electronic platforms.|
|October 9, 2020||ICABE ends.|
Previous Conference Locations
You can contact us by filling the following form or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.