Code of Conduct has been
adjusted from ECI ethics & compliance initiative to ICABE
- ISMA’s conferences such as ICABE must reflect the association’s values: integrity, confidentiality, collegiality, and cooperation.
- Participants may not disparage others within ICABE or any ICABE-sponsored environment. Online discussions are intended to stimulate networking and learning, not to harm others.
- Participants in ICABE may not post commercial messages or any communication that gives the appearance of soliciting business. This includes promoting, marketing, or selling products, services, or the providers of either.
- Participants are accountable for reading, understanding, and honoring ICABE’s fame and reputation in the market and in academia. While access to ICABE’s material is restricted to members, and all communications are protected by ICABE’s standards of confidentiality, ICABE cannot promise that content will never be requested by enforcement authorities.
- All materials added to ICABE are subject to copyright protection laws. On submitting content to the online resource center, participants will be asked to confirm their knowledge of their right to contribute the content to the archives.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- To promote a trusting, collegial environment, most features of ICABE are provided for the sole use of the ISMA member community. Sharing of materials with non-members without the prior authorization of ISMA is not allowed.
- Members agree to not use ISMA in any way that may violate ISMA’s membership guidelines.